Along with large capacity hard disk popularity, people were already used
to coping compact discs to CD/ image files (also called compact disc
image document) , generally used is the famous ISO 9660 international
stards format, therefore CD/DVD image files are called ISO files.
Because the ISO file retained complete data information of the compact disc
(including compact disc boot information), you were allowed the convince to
use commonly used CD burning software (for example -Burning ROM ) to
record the disc with your CD-R/RW over and over forever, it can also be used
directly through Virtual CD-ROM drive software (for example SoftDisc).
UltraISO is a CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool , it can
directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it,
as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD drive or hard disk. At
the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating
your own bootable CDs and DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your
own ISO files, and then burn them to CD or DVD for your own needs.
UltraISO is in sole possession of the intellectualized ISO document format
analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files,
including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be
created. UltraISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders,
edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.
UltraISO uses the double window unification user contact interface, you have the
choice to only use the quick buttons and/or the mouse Drag & Drops, you can
handle any CD/DVD image file easily.
Here are some key features of "UltraISO":
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folder from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract
boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG,
.BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double
clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
-double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image
file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
42 Different language support.
Albanian, Breton, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, French, Gaelic,
German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish
2. Central European:
Croat, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene and Sorbian
Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian
Kurdish (Latin) and Turkish
5. Slavonic Cyrillic:
Bulgarian, Belorussian,Macedonian, Moldavian, Russian, Serbian and Ukrainian
Greek, Hebrew and Arabic
. //2003/XP (32bit and 64bit), Windows 2000, ME, 98SE, 98, or 7/
Windows NT4.0 SP6a+ operating system.
. Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
. 64MB memory.
. At least 10MB free hard disk space.
. CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, the DVD-R/RW driver (copy compact disc image needs).
How to Install:
1. Disable your internet connection
2. Extract from ".rar" file by using Winrar
3. Install from "uiso9_pe.exe"
4. Run the program
5. Register the program with any one of the given Serial Key (Help>>Register)